Horoscopes offer some hint as to what is to come based on our birth date. Numerology takes this concept a step forward and offers valid insight on life challenges based on our birth number. It is when we resolve those challenges that we get closer to our true potential. I offer you a bit of this insight here. First, in general terms, and then in more specific terms based on your birth number. A “Numeroscope” if you will.
August being the 8th month has the energy of abundance and power. These exciting attributes can have two sides, so a personal examination might be in order. Let’s take the “back to school” vibe (teacher energy of 4 twice!) that August has and check in with ourselves to see how we’d grade our inner abundance and power. Here is a quick test:
What pushes your buttons? What twirls your skirt? Which foods treat you the best? What exercise suits your body? What type of work benefits you? How much alone time do you need?(Those that are laughing at this concept really need to check in!) Do you allow people to be themselves? (Freedom's List) Do you honor your own uniqueness?
For now, use your Numeroscope below as a starting point-
To calculate your Life Path Number, add all the digits of your birthdate until you get a single digit. For example November 30, 1975 is calculated: 1+1+3+1+9+7+5 = 27, 2+7 = 9. This person’s Life Path Number is a 9 so they would scroll down to "9" to find the Numeroscope message. For those working the 10, 11 or 12 path, I have added those.
- Spend time outdoors. Meditation is almost automatic when surrounded by nature. Smell, touch, listen, linger, appreciate, slow down, en-JOY!
- Create balance within when you make necessary dietary changes. Do you need: detox, nutritionist, reduce/eliminate chemicals/processed foods, increase veggies?
- Is there a female in your life that needs your attention? Healing or en-JOY-ing this relationship benefits your entire life. (note: could be yourself if you're female)
- Practice only saying "yes" to the things that you really want to do. Coming from love and being true to yourself makes for a good role model.
- Is there a boy in your life or other child that needs your attention? Ask your angels to guide you.
- Keep tending to your positive thoughts, you will reap the rewards.
- Use positive affirmations to attract what you desire. Doing so will also create optimism, faith and self- confidence.
- Tune into your physical self. Ask your body what it needs and give it unconditional love. Pay attention to your hunches and intuitive guidance regarding our health.
- What skills and talents do you have that need to be polished and shared? Accomplish something new with what you chose to hone.
- Prepare for new life coming your way! Be it a child, idea, project or a gift.
- Keep your thoughts positive, believe in yourself. Let go of all your worries. Your guides are with you as your positive thoughts manifest.
- Check your diet. Would you benefit from eating more organic veggies, fruits and nuts? Ask your guides to help and send you support, don't go it alone.
Just like the number 8 you possess an incredible amount of abundance and power. Tap into that power by learning something new about yourself this month!
Love, Light and Learning!