The ABC’s of your 123’s
Q is for Questions
What questions can numerology answer?
Well that depends on what numerologist you ask. Sounds like a bad joke.
How many Numerologists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One to check to see if it in his life path, another to check to see if the Universal energy is right and a third to do the math.
Okay, enough of that. I remember getting really stumped about this in the beginning. I had no idea what questions to ask during the first several readings I had. (Level 3 confusion.) Some Numerologist even require questions to start a reading. This is good in a way as it requires you to sit and think about what is important to you. With over 30 numbers to look at, it gives a Numerologist a place to start.
With that in mind I will offer you general questions which Numerologist can answer. Then I will take you specifically to questions I like to answer. Then discuss what I can’t answer.
The biggest question Numerology provides guidance on it your life’s purpose.
Ideas for questions:
- What type of work would be good for me?
- Why do I feel lost?
- Why can’t I find a job that I enjoy doing?
- Why do I feel like a I am struggling?
Some of my favorite questions to answer:
- Do you have insight as to why my last relationship didn’t work?
- Why do I see repeated numbers?
- Why do I have ________? (fill in with health issue like: ingrown toenails, lower back problems, headaches)
- How do I work with my intuition?
- I feel drained after being around some people, why?
- Why do I have trouble losing weight?
- Why can’t I stay on a workout schedule? It is typical that a first reading from me is just one confirmation after another peppered with some insights. It gives you clarity and some direction. By the second reading you start to understand what the numbers are telling you. Often the questions that come up for you in a reading are rhetorical. You will be motivated to ask, how will I use my creative expression? (3 energy) Where in my life do I need to take a leadership roll? (1 energy) Only you can answer these questions. Often you might have more questions after a reading as I did. Don’t get overwhelmed by this, it just means your juices are following and you are getting it.
Here are some questions I can not answer. These types of questions you would ask a psychic, a great many Numerologist have intuitive abilities and read the numbers like tarot cards. My preference is not to answer these types of questions. Numerologist that are strongly clairvoyant might like to answer them though.
- Will I meet the love of my life this year?
- Will I ever find love?
- Will my daughter leave her husband?
What kind of questions did this bring up for you? Post them in the comments and I will answer.
Asking questions is a sign of intelligence and is self-examination!
Love and Light,
Using Numerology for self-actualization has been a blessing for me. Exploring Numerology helped me discover my intuitive abilities. Applying my interpretation of Numerology to help clients, loved ones and strangers has impacted my life in a profound way.
To have some of your Wellness questions answered consult my book (buy it at Amazon)